We started using the GlassFish Application Server since it was announced as an Open-Source project at JavaOne 2005.
Most of our internal research is done using GlassFish, as it is the reference implementation for the Java Enterprise Specifications. As a consequence, our engineers are very familiar with the GlassFish code. If you are a GlassFish user looking for commercial support, we can help you with the following:
- detecting application issues
- detecting GlassFish issues
- fixing issues in the GlassFish code
- tune the GlassFish Application Server for best performance
We provide GlassFish support on a time-and-materials basis, optionally including a Service Level Agreement to guarantee availability and response times.
- You open a ticket in our ticketing system providing us a way to reproduce the problem
- We look into the issue and propose a solution and an estimated fix-date
- We fix the issue and report back to you
- We commit the issue back to the GlassFish Open Source Edition
- We provide you a new build including the fix. (or several fixes)
Contact us at email@example.com for more information and pricing.